we've had a rain into snow kind of storm and that meant that our derelict phone wires acted out and...no blogging for moi. cleaned the fish tank and mr. blue's bowl, and sorted laundry, did a few more loads. wow! it's good for the house that there's no internet.
today when i went out to warm up the car i couldn't even open the basement door and had to use my full heavy body to pry it open . we're encased in ice. off to the old car...ditto! couldn't open the doors. sigh. that meant scraping and shoveling out.
please don't show me any boracay pictures. it makes me weep.
i am hovering over my little guy who's got a mild fever and an asthma flare-up from a bad cold. anxiety is mean to me, i get all hyper and then i pass out cold from severe sleepiness. but i gotta do what i gotta do, nebulizer treatments all day for him and missing school and his best buddy. i've promised him some chocolate chip cookies.
didn't know what being tagged meant until bokbok did it to me!
i guess it's obvious now that i'm a soundtrack-for-life kind of person, as bokbok detected on her music radar.
(amended 24 feb--not on bok's tag but noticed it's on other people's, and i thought
about what i'd put in so here they are...)
1. secret o' life--JT
2. rocket love--stevie wonder
3. it's so obvious that i love you--sergio mendes and brasil '77
4. i'm just warmin' up--eloise laws
5. of all the things--dennis lambert
6. if this world were mine--marvin gaye and tammi terrell
7. so in love with you--bobbi humphrey
8. weak in the knees-tom browne
9. i need you tonight-INXS
10. cross my heart-everything but the girl
What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
whot music files? heehee.
the cd you last bought?
The Best of David Sanborn, after christmas sale. naturally.
What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
al jarreau and shakatak, "day by day."
Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. i don't know why i'm so happy i'm sad, michael franks.
2. joey, natalie cole.
3. we're in love, patti austin.
4. you light up my life, carole king. (that is so NOT debbie boone's song okay!)
5. sweet thing, rufus featuring chaka khan.
i guess i like sweet and upbeat songs.
Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
do they have to be bloggers only? hmm.
1. my Kuya (older brother) who is the music guru of our times.
2. husby who likes music almost as much as i do.
3. a friend who is mad at me now but she knows all the above songs.
1. chef celiaK tho i'm pretty sure she's already been tagged, but is another bopping-to-the-beat girl like me.
2. thess, got tagged already..hmm. tita ting-a-ling. she has el bimbo on her blog.
3. JMom so i'll get to know her even better!